We speak to a truly inspirational lady on this episode of People Leaders. Jamie Shapiro is an executive leadership coach with a refreshingly holistic take on business. She’s also a bestselling author, former triathlete, certified nutritionist and CEO of her own company, Connected EC.
You’ll hear plenty of easy-to-understand tips for how to cultivate your own character and thrive as a leader. Jamie empowers her clients to improve their emotional intelligence and lead with empathy, but this time she’s giving all of her inspirational advice for free.
Listen up for some great hacks to help you discover your true potential as a leader.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to combine executive coaching and wellness
- Is it time to change the way we look at leadership?
- The difference between fulfillment and happiness
- How to find fulfillment in a simple way
- The definition of ‘self-leadership’
- The full-body leadership model
- Radical best friendship of self
- The speed of behavioural change
- The power of small steps
- Energy is a renewable resource, but time is not
- How simple things like good hydration and exercise can be game changers