The MBTI® (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) instrument is the most widely used personality assessment in the world. More than two million assessments are administered to individuals annually – including employees of many Fortune 500 companies. Michelle and Jan are both qualified practitioners of the MBTI step 1 and 2.
Many businesses have selected it as the personality instrument of choice across their training and development programs because it provides a common language for appreciating and working through interpersonal differences without judgment.
YES. We can deliver our MBTI Workshops online to teams working remotely.
MBTI – Introductory Workshop ( Step 1 )
This workshop is action packed, very practical and highly interactive.
By working with us participants will learn:
- What their individual personality preference is
- How their personality preference impacts their relationships at work and home
- Where they get their energy from
- What type of information they know like and trust
- The factors that influence how they make decisions and the timing of that communication
- How to manage conflict within a team
MBTI – Advanced Workshop (Step 2)
Advanced Workshop in addition to the learnings in the introductory workshop, participants will undertake a Step 2 assessment which is an extension of the fundamental MBTI assessment.
The Step 2 assessment is a highly personalised profile and development plan that is perfect for coaching, action planning and building cohesive teams.
It drills down into each of the preference pairs, e.g (S) Sensing and (N) Intuition and explores results on an additional five facets of personality. Example, Concrete/Abstract and Realistic/Imaginative, highlighting how these facets fit with one’s overall personality type. It is also a light bulb moment as to why some characteristics in the MBTI just may not have seemed to fit, giving one an in-depth look into the nuances of personality with additional explanations and strategies
Key Benefits of the MBTI Workshops:
- Improve individual and team effectiveness and performance
- Nurture and retain top talent
- Develop leadership at every level of an organisation
- Reduce workplace conflict
- Explore the world of what it means to work as a team
- Create an atmosphere of understanding and clear communication
- Useful insights that can be applied in your life
Ideal for teams who:
- Are going through transition
- Are newly formed
- Are interested in developing a deeper understanding of themselves and others
- Want team building with lasting impact
- Have just merged
- Want to apply the knowledge from their MBTI results to their situation in real time
Inputs to the MBTI Workshops:
- Facilitation of MBTI personality types in teams
- Debrief the theory of MBTI and how it impacts team dynamics
- PDF copy of presentation
- Individual MBTI assessments and reports
- Supplementary handouts that can include;
- Leadership styles
- How different MBTI types deal with stress
- Types and Change
- Career choices based on MBTI types.
- Identification and group coaching of key issues currently facing the team such as:
- Managing remote teams
If you have questions about our MBTI Workshops or programs please phone us on 0425795938 Jan and 0424298438 Michelle or email us with your details.