The Enneagram is a dynamic personality system that describes nine distinct and fundamentally different patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving. This workshop is an opportunity to bring about profound change for every individual in the team and to reach your team building objectives.
The word “ennea” is Greek for nine and “gram” means model or figure. Hence, the Enneagram is a diagram or star with nine points representing the nine personality patterns.
The Enneagram symbol has roots in antiquity and can be traced back at least as far as the works of Pythagoras
Each of these nine patterns is based on an explicit set of perceptual filters that determine our world view. Underneath each of the nine patterns is a basic proposition or belief about what one needs in life for survival and satisfaction.
By working with us the team will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of themselves and others in the team
- Understand what motivates the behaviour of others and self
- Be equipped to effectively manage difficult situations and change
- Learn what each team member’s intrinsic gifts and talents are and how to leverage these
- Uncover their individual primary self defeating patterns of thought, and how to change them
- Learn why some relationships areas are sometimes difficult and what to do to change them
Key Benefits of the Enneagram Workshop:
- Enhanced quality of communication among team members and level of enhanced effectiveness
- Greater acceptance of self and others which leads to less conflict and stress
- Great understanding of what makes people do the things they do which supports a constructive culture
Ideal for Teams Who:
- Are ready for change and want to see themselves honestly and clearly
- Understand the importance of acknowledging unhealthy or unsupportive traits and want to know how to let them go
- Are interested in mental, emotional and spiritual growth
Inputs to the Enneagram Workshop
- Enneagram diagnostic
- Enneagram chart
- Workbook with definitions and strategies
If you have questions about our Enneagram Workshops or programs please phone us directly 0425 795 938 Jan and 0424 298 438 Michelle or email us with your details.