The People Leaders Podcast is a resource for managers and business leaders creating high performing teams. Join leadership and team development experts Jan and Michelle Terkelsen each week and explore both subjects from every angle.
Through practical tips, valuable insights, and compelling interviews with leadership experts around the world, you’ll learn how to bring out the best in your staff and how to give your best as a leader.
We cover issues such as workplace communication, understanding the self and each other, the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), managing virtual teams, our very own High Performing Team Assessment Tool and much more.
Our goal with the podcast is to reduce workplace stress and increase job satisfaction for leaders, managers and their teams worldwide.
Listen to the podcast here or continue reading below.
In this episode:
- Welcome, What, How and Why the People Leaders Podcast
- What excites Michelle & Jan about the new People Leaders Podcast
- Between Jan and Michelle they have over 30 years of experience within the industry
- Each episode you will walk away with something practical that you can use with your team right away
- The next 9 episodes revolve around their High Performing Team Assessment tool (HPT)
- The HPT is an excellent assessment tool for teams which is about more than roles and goals it involves relationships, communication and practical strategies
- DID WE MENTION THE HPT IS FREE
- We want to hear from you!