In this podcast series Michelle and Jan share stories, insights and practical examples of what it takes to create and lead a High Performing team. In a lively discussion format they present an overview of their High Performing Team assessment. They systematically work through the 8 key dimensions to provide you with a clear understanding of how to build an engaged team.
These dimensions are:
If you are a Leader of a team, this podcast is for you, you will walk away with at least 1 practical strategy that you can implement with your team, that doesn’t cost money just some focused attention.
Listen to the podcast here or continue reading below.
In this episode:
- Jan and Michelle explain the eight facets of a high performing team
- Why it is important for teams to have set processes to follow
- Why accountability is important
- How interpersonal relationships can affect the performance of a team
- How different teams in the same organisation respond to customers or stakeholders
- How colleagues and different teams in the same organisation can improve their communication with one another
- Why the ability to face stress and build resilience is an important skill